Welcome to our unique take on pasta sauces – the Bloody Mary Pasta Sauce! This recipe is a delightful fusion of the classic cocktail and a traditional pasta sauce, promising to bring a burst of flavor to your dishes.
The Bloody Mary Pasta Sauce is a versatile concoction that can be used in a variety of ways. It’s not just for pasta – you can use it as a pizza sauce, in a bake, or even as a dipping sauce for your favorite snacks. The tangy tomatoes, the kick of hot sauce, and the depth of Worcestershire sauce, all balanced with the freshness of lemon juice and the boldness of vodka, create a sauce that is both flavorful and exciting.
This recipe is easy to follow and requires ingredients that are likely already in your pantry. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or just spicing up a weeknight meal, this sauce is sure to impress.
So, let’s dive into the world of creative cooking with our Bloody Mary Pasta Sauce recipe. Roll up your sleeves, gather your ingredients, and let’s get cooking!
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 50 millilitres vodka
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 400 grams chopped tomatoes
- Dash hot sauce
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Season the onion, garlic, and celery with salt and pepper, and cook in a little oil until softened.
- Stir in the vodka and lemon juice.
- Add the can of chopped tomatoes, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce, then simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the sauce to a blender and whizz until smooth.
This is a great replacement for any other tomato-based sauce. Use it as a pizza sauce, over pasta, or in a bake! Will keep it in the fridge for up to one week!
You can find the full recipe here.